Modifications: B25-300h, B25-1200h (last digits in the models' names show the maximum recording duration in hours - sampling rate 8 kHz, 2 bit ADPCM).
Tiny16 series is very popular among audio recording professionals as well as amateurs because of its high technical characteristics: 16 bit audio codec, which provides high quality recording, build-in AGC system, which allows to adjust the record mode to the environmental conditions and high sensitive microphone (10-12 m).
The first representative of this series became the Edic-mini Tiny16 B25 recorder. Miniature Edic-Mini Tiny digital voice recorder is intended for professional recording voice messages into flash memory. The model features an extremely small size and weight, long record time (up to 1200 hours at the sample rate of 8 kHz, and 2 bit ADPCM compression), very low power consumption, wide frequency range (100-10000Hz), wide dynamic range and a highly sensitive built-in microphone. A built-in real time clock and a calendar are provided, as well as the mode of start-up by timer. Due to the absence of moving parts, the DVR functions in a wide temperature range (operating temperature diapason: 0…+40ºC (32…+104ºF) ), under vibration and dusty conditions. The recorder can be connected to PC via USB port with the supplied cable.
The recorder can be connected to PC via USB port with the supplied cable.
The supplied software makes it possible:
Our product differs from other gadgets that are available on the market by:
- to save the recorded messages as standard sound files;
- to set the recorder parameters;
- to use the recorder as a flash-disc of 2-8 GB, as well as to store and transfer files;
- there is an opportunity to update the recorder firmware using the software.
- High quality recording;
- Low power consumption;
- Built-in USB interface (exchange speed up to 0.7 Mb/sec);
- High sensitivity microphone;
- Wide frequency band;
- Simplified functionalities (recording only, the recorder does not have a headphones' connector, to play the recordings back you need a computer) and a one control button, the recorder's LED indicates recorder's operating modes;
- Long recording duration (from 300 to 1200 hours depending on memory capacity);
- Password protection (to secure the data, a password may be set in the recorder, which prevents another user from unauthorized access to the recorder content and settings);
- Voice Activation System (which effectively compresses pauses in messages, therefore increasing the actual record time. Using this system saves memory during pauses, but the time intervals remain. When downloading records to PC, the pause length can be either restored (as silence) or passed depending on the settings made.);
- Timer recording;
- Digital signature of recordings.